Environment & Safety
Fully Tested & Environmentally Safe
Our products and their components have been tested by Los Alamitos Laboratory, an independently certified facility that is accredited by the American Industrial Hygiene Association, the National Institute of Standards and Technology, and the California Department of Health Services and the Environment Laboratory Accreditation Program.
These products were subject to hot, concentrated acid digestion, followed by an analysis of elements, using stringent EPS-approved test for arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, lead, selenium, silver, and mercury that also included inductively coupled Argon Plasma Atomic Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-AES) and Cold Vapor Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (CVAA) – the EPS’s 7417A test mercury. Our products contain no detectable traces of lead or other RCRA hazardous waste heavy metals.
Take a moment to study our Manufacturer Certifications. You may also want to download our Safety First PDF if you’ve been staring at the computer screen too long!
Green Benefits of Synthetic Grass
- Significant water conservation
- No ground water contamination
- No nitrate infiltration (pesticides/fertilizer)
- No irrigation required
- No carbon monoxide fumes (from lawn equipment)
- No methane gasses (from grass clippings)
- Hypo Allergenic (child and pet friendly)
- Provides erosion control
- Meets all EPA-CDC-CPSC and Prop 65 Requirements