100% Pet-Friendly Artificial Grass For Dogs
Precision Greens brings to you high-quality artificial grass for dogs in Canada. Be it your home, pet care center, or dog run, our synthetic grass is suitable for all residential & commercial pet-friendly areas.
All our products come with good years of warranty so you need not worry about pet paws or nails ripping the artificial turf.
Top Quality Synthetic Grass For Pets
The herbicides and pesticides sprayed on natural grass can be fatal to your furry friend.
At Precision Greens, we install pet-friendly artificial grass that requires no fertilizers, thus providing the best amd safe outdoor experience to your four-legged friends.
- Easy maintenance
- No watering and mowing
- No chemicals
- Superior drainage of urine and other liquids
- Anti-microbial material
Our artificial grass for dogs is a perfect solution for all high paw-traffic areas: pet kennel, dog park, dog run, garden, poolscape, and terrace. To know more about our products and services, get in touch with us at (604) 385-4726.
Why Artificial Grass?
Pet urine drains through the artificial turf while faeces sits high on the fibres allowing it to be easily picked clean and residues hosed down. Urine does not stain the grass and the turf is virtually indestructible making it a perfect choice for even the largest pets!
- Low maintenance
- 100% Pet Friendly
- Beautiful green grass year round
- No more tracking mud through the house!
Why Precision Greens?
Precision Greens has designed and constructed over 5000+ Residential and Commercial artificial turf projects.
Precision Greens’ artificial grass has been thoroughly tested with local pet owners to ensure it is both highly durable and easily maintained.
With no yellow spots or muddy paws there is more time for love!
Types of Artificial Golf Grass
Tried, Tested and Proven by Vancouver’s Furriest Consumers!
Doggy Daycares, Kennels and Residences all agree on this fool proof solution to pet wear and tear.
Precision Greens’ Pet-Friendly Artificial Turf offers:
- Antibacterial / Antimicrobial
- No Heavy Metals
- Non Absorbing
- Concentrated (Many Applications)
- Leaves fresh, clean smell
- Non-toxic, Safe fot pets
- All natural, organic, lead free and environmental safe
- Helps save water by controlling the smell of pet urine
- Absorbs half of its weight in water
- Kills ammonia from pet urine
Precision Greens’ Pet-Friendly Artificial Turf is perfect for:
“My Dogs love it, I actually have to lure them back in with treats! No dirty muddy paws, it’s the best money I have ever spent!”
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What kinds of artificial grass do you have for dogs?
At Precision Greens, we stock the best variety of pet-friendly artificial grass & synthetic turfs for dogs in Canada. This includes
- Envirofill:It has antibacterial properties, contains no heavy metals, and provides a non-absorbing surface.
- Turf Fresh: It contains no harmful chemicals and toxins. Biodegradable, safe for pets, and leaves a fresh smell.
- PureZeo: Natural, organic, toxin-free, and eco-friendly product.
Q2. What if my dog pee on artificial grass?
Not an issue.
Our dog-friendly artificial grass is not just for your pet to play or roll out. They can even pee on it.
Unlike natural grass, synthetic grass is non-absorbent and kills ammonia from pet urine. This leaves a clean and fresh smell.
Q3. Is artificial turf safe for dogs?
Absolutely yes. Artificial turf is highly safe for dogs.
It is natural, chemical-free, and contains no pesticides that can be harmful to your dog.
Moreover, unlike natural grass, synthetic grass is more resilient and can survive any wear and tear caused by your dog’s claws or paws.
Q4. Where can I use the pet-friendly synthetic turf?
Synthetic turf or grass can be used at various dog-friendly facilities and residences.
- Doggy daycare
- Apartment Complexes
- Veterinary centers
- Commercial pet facilities and shelters
- Dog parks and runs
Q5. What makes our artificial grass an eco-friendly option?
Some of the valid reasons that make artificial grass an eco-friendly option are
- Contains no chemicals, toxins, or lead
- Needs no fuel-operated equipment to maintain the landscape, thus lowering your carbon footprint
- Requires no harmful pesticides and herbicides for maintenance